Weeks Mills Water Tower
Weeks Mills, Maine
Photo: by David E. Bolduc. From the book "The Weeks Mills "Y" of the Two-Footers."
The Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railroad was incorporated in 1854 but never built until 1894. It was a small two-foot gauge railroad built to get grain from the fields and lumber from the hills to Wiscasset where it could then be shipped to other parts of the country via ships or connections with the Maine Central Railroad. The line never actually reached Waterville or Farmington, Maine. Its final terminus was at Albion, Maine. The WW&F lasted until June 15, 1933.
These particular kits represents the Weeks Water Tower located at mile post 28.2.
The Water Tower
Prototype photo courtesy of Gary Kohler - Maine Two-Foot Quarterly Publication.
Drawings by Elsworth Gray were referenced for the production of this kit.
• Length: 3 1/8"
• Width: 2 1/4"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Peel & stick shingles (roofing)
• Laser engraved shingles (siding)
• Cast foundation
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.