Mono Mills General Store.
Mono Mills, California.
The Mono Mills General Store was built on 1881 by Charles Gilchrest and Thomas Sharp. A saw mill was built for the Bodie Railway & Lumber Company at the southern end of the line and the Mono Mills community was established. This building served as a general store, and a railroad depot and office. Supplies would be unloaded from the freight cars directly onto the east side platform to await further storage.
• Length: 5"
• Width: 4 3/4"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Includes several metal castings
• Individually placed battens for a non-uniform rustic feel
• Mold injected doors and windows
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.