Cleator General Store.
In 1905, James P. Cleator arrived at Turkey Creek Station from California. By 1925, "Jimmie" Cleator had officially changed the name of Turkey Creek Station to Cleator. Cleator built the James P. Cleator General Store right next to the railroad track in 1913, and installed a generator, giving electricity to the town. Unfortunately, the Bradshaw Mountain Railway was removed from Cleator in 1932. With the railroad business gone, the population of the town diminished but the town has managed to hold on until current day, surviving because of the few stubborn local miners and occasional tourists.
• Length: 2 3/4"
• Width: 6"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Real corrugated aluminum roofing
• Several Metal Castings
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.