F.R. Nellis Billiard Hall.
F. R. Nellis Billard Hall circa 1880s.
Photo courtesy the Williams Public Library.
The town of Williams was named after Reverend William Williams, one of the first preachers to the area. The town was built as a railroad town. This kit represents a billiard hall found there in the 1880's owned by F. R. Nellis.
• Length: 4 5/8"
• Width: 8 1/4"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Peel & stick shingles
• Several metal castings
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.